* two slices of yellowtails
* a teaspoon of soy sauce and mirin, half teaspoon of sake >> "A"
* half spoon of oil
* vinegar sweetened ginger
- ①Put the "A" ingredients together in the vat, and add yellowtails, then soak for about 10 minutes with upsetting on the way.
- ②Heat up oil on a pan, and grill both sides well after draining juiciness with kitchen paper.
- ③Add ①'s soaking sauce, turn up and down so that it can be mix well, then grill both sides lightly.
- ④Serve in the dish, and garnish vinegar sweetened ginger.