* 130g rice
* 100g thinly sliced beef
* 1/4 onion
* 1/2 tbsp vegetable or sunflower oil
* beni shoga(red-pickled ginger)
* 240ml dashi(soup stock) >> "A"
* 1 tbsp soy sauce >> "A"
* 1 tbsp mirin >> "A"
* 1 tbsp sake >> "A"
* 1 tbsp sugar >> "A"
- ①Cut the onion into slice (5mm). Cut the beef into bite size pieces (3cm).
- ②Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion and the beef.
Add [A], bring it to the boil, and then lower the heat and cook for 10 minutes.
- ③Place the rice in a bowl, and pour over the cooked topping.
Garnish with red pickled ginger.