* 300g meat (block of beef thigh)
* 2 carrots cut into chunks
* 2 large onions sliced thin
* 3tbsp curry ru
* salad oil
* 4 cups water
- ①In a skillet put oil and butter, turn on fire.
- ②Add meat, fry till surface is browned.
- ③Add onion, fry till translucent.
- ④Add carrots and potatos, fry throughly then add water.
- ⑤When it come to a boil remove foam from surface,boil till vegetables are soft.
- ⑥Turn off heat, break paste (block) into small pieces and put in.
- ⑦Simmer on a low fire till curry paste is melted entirely.
- ⑧Put rice on dishes put curry on rice.