* 130g rice cooked
* 2 eggs
* 1/6 onion
* 30g chicken breast
* 1-2 tbsp tomato ketchup(for seasoning)
* 1 tsp butter
* Salt and pepper
* Vegetable or sunflower oil
* Some ketchup (for drizzling)
- ①Chop the onion. Cut the chicken into 1cm cubes, and season with salt and pepper.
- ②Heat the butter gently in a frying pan, and fry the chicken and onion.
- ③Once the chicken has browned gently on all sides, add the rice and stir-fry, mixing the ingredients together well.
- ④Beat the two eggs together well, seasoning with salt and pepper.
- ⑤Heat the oil in another frying pan. Pour in the beaten eggs into the pan and heat.
When the eggs are almost cooked through, place the fried rice in one half of the frying pan, on top pf the omelette.
- ⑥Fold the omelette around the rice, place on a plate with some salad, and drizzle with tomato kechup.